Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have owned a 2001 mustang gt for six months now and tonight I am trading it in on a blue Bullit. When I first bought the car the Bullits were just hitting the showrooms and I was like WOW it reminds me of the old 5.0 liters coupes only faster and cooler looking.Also I just got through reading the MMandFF magazine article on the bullit. I think it sucked those guys are really down on all ford cars. They seem only to like the lightnig.Anyway I hope to see you fellow bullits out ther on the roads. Later

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congratulations on the Bullitt! You’re not alone in your opinion of MM&FF. Let us know what number you got.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats......I bought my wife a conv gt last month,saw the bulitt for the 1st time went back exactly a week later & bought it...welcome....2500 miles in a month hahahahahaha & loving every minute behind the wheel,the guys at the car-wash call me Mr bullitt....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats SILVERBULLITT on your purchase. I feel the same way about MM&FF, I'm questioning if I want to renew my subscription. Have fun with the Bullitt.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats on the Bullitt. I ended up turning in my 2001 T.B. GT for the Bullitt. I fell in love with this car. The one thing I do miss from the other mustang was the color. Don't get me wrong DHG is awsome, but the Blue looks really good too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts