Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics from today's BBQ....Nice meeting you Dutch and Kevin....Thanks Rich for a great BBQ....Nice seeing Mike(68 Medic), Casey (DCL Mustang), and Micheal(Have Bullitt will travel).......Thanks Dutch for letting me take your car for a drive.........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dutch has the 08
Mine has the Bullitt sunshade in it
DCL Mustang is next to the 08
Kevin aka DHG 1078 is the last pic I posted....

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics......

Here's some more.........

Attachments

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
looks like wicked weather...looks like fun

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanks for posting--trust you guys had a great time!

·
Registered
967 Posts
pics turned out great. Saturday was a blast except for the cop who gave me a ticket for going 75 in a 65. i wasn't even the fastest car around by a long shot on the freeway within eyesight of me. we should have another GTG soon. Mike i would have gone with you to the place you were talking about but i had to go to work. =( I like my closing shift time but sometimes it gets in the way like that. I basically work from 6pm to somewhere between 230 and 3am.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
It was great seeing everyone again. Thank you Rich for the BBQ.

Kevin, sorry to hear you got a ticket from the CHP. I was shifting from second to third trying to catch the rest of the south bound pack when another CHP came on the on ramp. Mike (68 Medic)was behind me in his 68 and I am sure all he saw was brake lights..sorry Mike

We are going to try and make the trip to the Hearst Castle. I hope evrybody can make it. As Rich mentioned we can just pick up groups or single cars on the way up. Should be a lot of fun.

I still don't understand why Dutch would not let us paint the brake calibers red on his 08? .. go figure

Casey
DCLMustang

·
Registered
816 Posts
You all know me!! PC issues. I can't shrink the pics small enough to post!!

It was great seeing every one!! Only wish more could have made it!!

Thanks a Million to Dutch for letting me Roast the Tires on his 08'!!
No i really didn't roast them BUT I WANTED TO :)

7,020 Posts
BULLITTs ,Friends and BBQ ... life is good !

Yes thanks to SBBullitt aka Rich for the SBBBQ it was outstanding and to all my old and new BULLITT friends;

1986medic aka Mike
Pronkie1 aka Frank
DCLMustang aka Casey
Park Ranger aka Dutch
DHG#1078 aka Kevin

Special Thanks! to Mike for the sleep over and some fun roads to test out DHG 1005 new sway bar suspention mod.

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
It was great seeing everyone again, We should continue to do something like this again. Like make this a yearly thing, But in different locations....

7,020 Posts
'09 Cal Poly 'party school ' BULLITT round-up !

I say we elect DHG#1078 aka Kevin to host it next year at Cal Poly on campus and he can invite all his coed engineering friends ... now that sounds like fun !

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
BULLITT-UP

DHG#1078 aka Kevin, what are you talking about parking lot ... we are talking about student square middle of the campus grass stuff or better yet sorority row ... dude we got you, a insider, a legacy, a BULLITT owner, dude BULLITT-UP and getter done !

Have a good year at school !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
YOU CAN ALL GO TO [email protected]!! Having these meets with out me and then rubbing the pics in my face.....JUST MEAN!

Gregg

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GreggVH said:
YOU CAN ALL GO TO [email protected]!! Having these meets with out me and then rubbing the pics in my face.....JUST MEAN!

Gregg
Gregg: Just reminding you of all the beauty of Santa Barbara........And the great Bullittheads............

·
Registered
270 Posts
Had a great time, guys: :cool:

Mike - Cool car - I can see why ALL are at your six!
Frank - Thought for sure CHP was going to pull you over.
Casey - You stay away from my brakes!
Kevin - Looking forward to that party with the coeds!
Rich - Loved the tri-tip. Your 65 is one of the best kept cars I've ever seen.
Mike - Dude, you need to work the weights - that left arm in the picture looks weak. :bigguns:

Hope to see y'all again.

Dutch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.