Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Very cool.........Thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nice pictures ... thanks. My buddy has a Red showroon condition '01 with a few bolt-ons. (3.73 gears, CAI & Exhaust ... no tuner though) He's in the 13's on a good day.
Drools whenever he gets around my Bullitt. Wants one but would never be happy with the price he would get trading in his first love, he bought new, it's a nice car.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick, It was in the mid 60s beautiful day.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
what did your car run?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris, I did'nt run my Bullitt and me are still track virgins.Imagine that I live less then a mile from Raceway park in englishtown NJ.So close I can hear them running or walk over to see them.Not sure I want to put my ride to those exrtreames just yet.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
rick once you run a car on the strip you will be there over and over and over

·
Registered
825 Posts
first ford said:
Chris, I did'nt run my Bullitt and me are still track virgins.Imagine that I live less then a mile from Raceway park in englishtown NJ.So close I can hear them running or walk over to see them.Not sure I want to put my ride to those exrtreames just yet.
Having a little fun at the track is one of the design considerations built into the Bullitt. Actually quoted from Paul Randle, Ford's Chief Engineer. Check this out...
http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167925

·
Registered
54 Posts
Next time I'll bring my helmet... I just didn't have that much cash to dump on a few runs.... I'm comfortable enough now with the Bullitt to give it a try:bigguns:

and Wes.. thanks for the invite .. Hospitality was great, felt very welcome good group of people...

I couldn't believe how much grip those cars were getting... that old stang scared it's driver it bit so hard...

Great day once again !!!

edit: hey Rick if you get a chance can you upload a larger hi-res pic of the bullitt's .. I need a new desktop picture:-D

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep sure thing Jimmy. Jimmy we should get together at e-town on a test and tune night.You could walk me through it. 4/22 4/24 4/29 are all test and tune nights.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
can't get pics to upload

Jimmy sorry it won't let me upload pics of any size right now. will work on it.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gregg 20% was as big as it wold allow

·
Registered
54 Posts
first ford said:
Yep sure thing Jimmy. Jimmy we should get together at e-town on a test and tune night.You could walk me through it. 4/22 4/24 4/29 are all test and tune nights.
You think during the week would be quieter? I'm not really a large crowd guy, especially since I haven't actually drag'd before..

The picture doubled in size that's good enough... thanks for trying...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jimmy me either .I would say wednesday will be less crowded then fri or sat.that is 4/22 or 4/29 .I believe the cost is $24 to race $12 the observe.We will have each other for moral support having not raced before.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds good.... Bullitt grudge match !!! Shoot for the 22nd, using the 29th as a rain date???

Here's some more pictures courteous of our brothers at HPMustang.com .. Thanks again for the invite !!!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jimmy, The 22nd sounds good to me.As we get closer just confirm.Thanks for the pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts