Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Hockey team is called the: Pork Chop Express :bigguns: :bigguns:

Yours truly is the Team Manager & Captain.
Team Logo:

Team Jersey:

I'm not as fast as I once was, but hey lets focus on the Positive.... I can still out skate anyone from TEXAS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

***** A special note: The "Pork Chop Express" was my first choice of team names. "Mojo" was my second choice. B-Man, as well as others, worked hard making a logo for me and did a Great Job! I need to thank him/everyone publicly for all of the hard work. Many, many thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Wolverine said:
I'm not as fast as I once was, but hey lets focus on the Positive.... I can still out skate anyone from TEXAS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't be too sure. 03trubluGT is pretty mean on skates and his 11 year old is unbelievable. They are actually in Chicago right now at a hockey tournament.

Me, I don't iceskate. I'm too much of a liability to the rink. They are afraid that if I fall I will crack the ice :D

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5111 said:
Don't be too sure. 03trubluGT is pretty mean on skates and his 11 year old is unbelievable. They are actually in Chicago right now at a hockey tournament.

Me, I don't iceskate. I'm too much of a liability to the rink. They are afraid that if I fall I will crack the ice :D

Don't you mean 'melt the ice' from the friction caused from all that speed??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Lookin' good out there, Dale! I organize a pick-up hockey group that plays every Friday night. It's the highlight of my week. Great fun.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet!! I got to play some hockey soon.:)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bullitt3980 said:
Pork Chop Express-got any teammates named Jack Burton?

You're 'red hot' with that assumption. That's where I took the name from! Very sharp!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bullitt3817 said:
Lookin' good out there, Dale! I organize a pick-up hockey group that plays every Friday night. It's the highlight of my week. Great fun.

Friday nights is when we play as well. It is also the highlight of my week. It's just a blast being out there. We have a great group of guys on our team.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts