Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. i dont really bother with the tires unless i am going to a car show. i live on a dirt road so no matter how clean i get the tires they are dirty as soon as i leave. the rest of the car is ok as long as i keep it really slow as in like 1 mph.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I know what you mean. My subsdivsion has been either dusty or muddy with housing construction going on.
probably more muddy than dusty the last 6 weeks or so.......can you spell flood insurance? I can't even mow the grass it has been so wet................

Big Ron

·
Registered
506 Posts
Details on the FOX ?

looks yummy

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DaHos said:
Details on the FOX ?

looks yummy
its a 1992 mustang LX. it has about 260 hp and its currently in the American Iron race series. still has a long ways to go to be competitive. it needs suspension and a lot of horsepower to get there. it has GT40 heads a cam i believe and i don't remember the other mods right now. ill post them later.some pictures of it are in the nadda bullitt section under the post titled pictures.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya we have all of the mustangs i posted pictures of and one more. i forgot to take a couple pictures of it but it is not much to look at at the moment. it is basically an empty shell with a couple of body mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts