Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the new 18x9 inch rear wheels with 275/40-18 BFGoodrich G-Force KDW"s and stock front 17x8 inch with 255/45-17 BFG's.

You can see how well the new wheels fill out the wheel well.

This is a shot of the front wheel, so you can see how much clearance there is with the Eiback Pro-Kit lowering springs.

This is the rear wheel.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Nice;-)...

My wife dinked one of my rims and I am going to move to the 18's once the tires go. I am thinking of 18's all the way around though;-)...

Looks good

Bud

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks nice, how much lower is the car now? Doesn't look any lower but the rear wheels do fill out the wells nicely. Nice Rotors too!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Where did you buy, the cost and who makes the wheels?

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments! The car is actually lower than stock. About 1.5" lower than a stock GT in front and back. So, about 3/4" to 1" lower than the Bullitt. The wheels came from www.oeconcepts.com for $245 a piece. Do not order from the website. Give them a call, it's faster. The rear tires were $249 each and the fronts were $164 each from www.tirerack.com . The rear tire is about 1" larger in diameter than stock and the front is about .3" larger.

Brad

·
Registered
448 Posts
Brad, those look excellent!! I have been considering some 18x9's for the back, so I can run 275 Nittos, but I was concerned about matching the look of the originals. From the pictures, they look exactly the same, is that the case in person as well? :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Brad, those look really nice. I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. Why did you only go with 18" rims on the back? Why no the front?

Mike
DHG #3463

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These wheels are nearly identical to the stock wheels. The only differences I have noticed are that the stock paint seems shinier in the sun(but not much) and that the stock center cap does not snap in flush like on the stock. It protrudes about and 1/8". Not a big deal though. The reason I went with 18's on the back only was because I wanted a raked looked. Check out this thread. It is what I referred to when making my decision.

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2907&forum=2

Dark Highland Green #1790
Mods:Baer Racing EradiSpeed Rotors, Eibach springs, Tri-Ax, Densecharger 100mm, 87mm Pro-M MAF, Steeda Undrdrv/P's & T/A, FRPP Alum D/S, 3.73's, Mac Long Tube Headers & Cat'd H-Pipe, 255/45-17's & 275-40-18's BFG KDW's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brad1790 on 2001-12-07 19:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice wheels and i like the rotors!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts