Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Nice Pics....

First time I've seen a chrome Billit grille on....Now pull the stock grille trim ring, black it out, and re-apply....viola...reverse Bullitt Grille...FTW....

Mike

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Is that the carraige works grill set? looks great.Now you have me thinking mods again.How hard was the grill install ? any drilling? or just bolt off bolt on?

·
Registered
969 Posts
i've tried to picture that grille on a bullitt before and i always thought it would look out of place. well joe, now that i see yours i don't feel that way anymore. looking very good with the new grille!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first ford said:
Is that the carraige works grill set? looks great.Now you have me thinking mods again.How hard was the grill install ? any drilling? or just bolt off bolt on?
Its the stack racing set from american muscle. You have to order the V6 top and GT bottom. It took all of 30 minutes. I did have to drill a couple of holes for each.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Scotty Kilmer just did a review of this car:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Scotty Kilmer just did a review of this car:
Thanx to this Scotty Kilmer video im like a lunatic past few days and keep digging for extra information about Bullitt series, especialy 08...09 year cars.
Due im from North Europe (Estonia), unfortunately we dont have any of those kind of vehicles over here :(((
Greeting to all Bullitt fans and hope ill find my HGB one day :)))

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Great vid...I wish mine was $9K when bought :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts