Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of 3143 the day after I got it. It wasn't the best weather, but these are the only pics I have for now.

-Jason

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Very clean!!!! Did you detail under the hood or was that courtesy of the previous owner?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
hmmmm, headlights are intriuging....look clear to me.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Nice clean Bullitt there.

I could have sworn that the previous owner had some decals on there....did you remove them or the dealer?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey, I know that car!

Somebody cleaned up under the hood, because I never did. I drove it every day and never tried to keep it clean. Looks good.

Kevin, I took the lower door decals off it some time ago. The black just didn't show up well and it was a pain cleaning the wax out of the letters every time.

The headlights were new, they shouldn't fog.

·
Registered
923 Posts
So Jason, Ed, Matt, Brian...

Next Saturday is the regular cruise-in at Casselberry Commons. I'm planning to be there. Can any of you make it? Let's see some Bullitts!

KO

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Since it's finally stopped raining and began cooling off a bit, it's a good possiblity. Let me see how my next weekend is shaping up as it gets closer and I'll let ya know for sure. It has been too long since I've been over there and I need to check out your new ride--especially now that's it's famous winning trophies and all :smile:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'll try to make it as well.

It's been too long since we have had a Bullitt get together around these parts.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sounds great!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I won't be able to. I work 4pm-midnight Friday-Tuesday @ FSP (Florida State Prison). I am trying to get my days off changed, but it may take a little bit of time, due to being new to Corrections.

-Jason

·
Registered
923 Posts
I will be there, but Trish works until 6:00, so it will be close to 7:00 before I can make.

KO

·
Registered
923 Posts
Oh, come on Aaron. It will probably be the last one this year. Try to make it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
That's right, you've never been to one of these cruises.

We meet in the parking lot behind Arby's at the corner of Howell Branch and Semoran. There are usually around 40-50 Mustangs there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts