Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally- got off off my rear and posted the pics!

http://photos.yahoo.com/jaspal1
They're in the BULLITT folder, but if you want to see some scary pics-- check out the Bullitt Oops folder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JayP on 2001-07-25 23:08 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Some of those goofs look very familiar!! Like the lumpy door seal, loose head liner, scatches in the paint. Makes me feel better about mine! :smile:
Cam

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a chip also that looks just like yours on the fender. How did you get it. I dont know How I got mine. Also are you going to fix it. Mine is near the rocker panal, so it is not very noticable. Im probably not going to fix it. Were the chips in the door there when you picked up the car from the dealer? I have one small chip in the door also.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: greenbullitt on 2001-07-26 00:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: greenbullitt on 2001-07-26 00:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything was 'as delivered' except the scratches by the GT and the crease on the top of the fender. That was caused when they washed it.

There is more wrong and I'm working on a 'portfolio' of things wrong to give to the shop to correct. Spotted headlamps, crud in the paint in several places, etc. All photographed and documented.

That shop is gonna love me.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow... it seems the car was washed with sandpaper.. I am shocked at all the damage. Makes me feel REAL lucky with mine..

Brian

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they 'washed' it with a sanding block.

The whole deal has been wanked-- the salesman is a flake and the sales GM is trying to make it better. The shop gets it on the 6th.

Cross those fingers.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-26 10:48, greenbullitt wrote:
What do you mean crud in the paint?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Dirt or debris getting painted onto the car. Either it was in the paint sprayer or on the panel. I have it in several places.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts