Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read and saw Cochese's thread, so I got out and kinda clean #4507 up.....Here's some pics........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had both bumpers repainted last year...Can't tell because I used a cell phone camera.....

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
I read and saw Cochese's thread, so I got out and kinda clean #4507 up.....Here's some pics........
I like those pics, Frank.

The refinished bumper cover(s) turned out well.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Very nice pics. Are those exhaust tips 3.5"?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, they the stock ones..........

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
Nice pics Frank! And those were taken with a camera/phone? Wow...

It's always great to see some Bullitt pics. :tongue:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice pics!!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Lookin really good.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Frank,

Your Bullitt is looking really great!

Were those pictures taken next to the site of the Sports Park at Village at the Park? We'll have some real grass for a background there next year at this time!

I'm really enjoying reading all the info about the 2008 Bullitts, but there is something special about a really sharp '01. Thanks for sharing....

mark

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Mark they were taken down the street from the YMCA......Looking forward to the parks being bulit...Not looking forward to the crowds and parking problems that come with parks (specially on weekends) ....They did disclose all this when we bought...Still trying to get use to the planes flying over for approach to the airport and the jets flying over to Point Mugu/National Air Guard...I think they love throwing those after burners on over housing areas.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts