Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did not want to get flamed for misleading everyone. Met a guy at Crossroads Ford in Cary NC last night and took some pics. He is not on the registry. I think his Bullitt is 3108. Can't remember, but I recruited him and hopefully he will be on soon.

Oh, and he only has 2000 on the odometer. Anybody less than that? It was a pretty black Bullitt.

And one more question -- how do you guys get these huge pictures uploaded to your sigs, etc??? I've got some great pics, but these small ones pretty much suck when you can't see the detail.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. As always, someone is there when you need help.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Cool pics NCSt8man1999. It's always cool when you run across a low mileage Bullitt. :cool:

Also, the pics that you posted here enlarge when clicked on with the mouse. :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
those are PERFECT sizes for sig pics
I can't stand anything larger. It's so annoying. Save the large ones for picture threads :cool:

both cars look great.
there are several people around with around those miles or even less.
Not sure why anyone would keep a black one with low miles though :p lol

·
Registered
761 Posts
I agree.Do you know if they still have the DHG Bullitt in the showroom?I had it added to the registries sometime ago before the new dealership opened.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went into the showroom about 6 months ago, and there was not a Bullitt in there. I don't know if there is one there now or not, but I will find out the next time I go by there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts