Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went last Saturday and picked up this car at BJ Ford in Liberty, TX. Had to drive 3 1/2 hours but gave me a good chance to drive the car and got a great deal. Got it home and cleaned it up. Was dirty for sitting on the dealer lot of almost a year.

Pick up and trip home

Underhood

And cleaned up

·
Premium Member
13,824 Posts
Sweet car. Where can I get a bra like that?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Welcome! Glad you got one! Looks great!

Any immediate plans to mod her?

Cheers!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hoosierblackbullitt said:
Sweet car. Where can I get a bra like that?
LOL, at any place that sell blue paintes tape

jymontoya said:
Welcome! Glad you got one! Looks great!

Any immediate plans to mod her?

Cheers!
Yeah have ordered a bunch of stuff:
shelby GT lowering springs
engine start button
underhood dress up stuff
and debating between shifter or KR exhaust

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Awesome. Please share your experiences when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Welcome!!!

They always look so happy with the sold tag on the mirror.....:cool: :cool:

Now, even though your dealer was named....BJ......You should still send them the before and after pic of your engine bay......Beautiful now, but a total disgrace for a dealer to allow it to get to that point......:evil: :evil: :evil: Now, run out real quick and fix that Positive battery terminal cover...LOL....

Grats, and welcome again....

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Nothing like a new bullitt. Good luck with your ride enjoy.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Congrats on getting a beautiful car! Smart move on putting the blue tape on for drive home. You cleaned it up beautifully.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GOT OATZ said:
Welcome!!!

They always look so happy with the sold tag on the mirror.....:cool: :cool:

Now, even though your dealer was named....BJ......You should still send them the before and after pic of your engine bay......Beautiful now, but a total disgrace for a dealer to allow it to get to that point......:evil: :evil: :evil: Now, run out real quick and fix that Positive battery terminal cover...LOL....

Grats, and welcome again....

Mike and Karen
Yeah just saw the terminal cover. The dealership was very small and in a little town. Half the parking lot was gravel/dirt. It was just dusty, I asked them not to drill any of the plates or wash/detail the car when I bought it. I have seen how they detail and they do more damage than good. THanks

first ford said:
Nothing like a new bullitt. Good luck with your ride enjoy.

dennisbaker said:
Congrats on getting a beautiful car! Smart move on putting the blue tape on for drive home. You cleaned it up beautifully.
Thanks, have always done that to my nice cars on long trips. I love cleaning cars, here are some threads I have done on my other cars

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...7-couple-small-changes-new-pics-04-cobra.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...9/559991-cleaned-up-my-cobra-56k-warning.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/486121-cleaned-up-my-04-cobra.html

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4fit? said:
Welcome Garlen. I just posted over at SVTP and told you to come post over here. Guess I was a little late. :lol:
LOL, I have been on here for years just never really posted

·
Registered
22 Posts
She is sure pretty now- you've had quite a few Mustangs; tell us more about your impressions on the cars please. You should have quite a few interesting stories...how does the new car strike you? It is your first S197 yes?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jager said:
She is sure pretty now- you've had quite a few Mustangs; tell us more about your impressions on the cars please. You should have quite a few interesting stories...how does the new car strike you? It is your first S197 yes?
I have owned several fox bodies, 99 cobra, 96 cobra, 03 mach 1, 02 gt, 02 saleen, three 03-04 cobras and a bunch of other mustangs. I really liked the mach 1's and 03-04 cobras. But this car is so much nicer. It doesnt have the power of the 03-04 cobras, but there where little things that drove me crazy about those cars, ie wheel hop, clunking trans) Plus I am very anal about my cars and hated trying to get in and out of the 03-04 cobra seats without messing up the bolster. The bullitt is well rounded, it rides nice, has decent power, looks nice and is really comfortable. I love the interior. The seats and steering wheel are top notch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts