Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the true blue on is mine and the dhg is rob's. we snapped these pics at a dragstrip in hagerstown md. no we didn't run them that day (i was running my gto that day) but we have raced each other on georgia avenue in silver spring.

·
Registered
248 Posts
N8tr, redracer, I live here in West by-god, but work in Frederick, Monday thru Thursday, bullitt stays parked at the Days Inn in Frederick all week. I have seen another black one, he works at a body shop down the street from the Days Inn. if your around leave me a note and we'll hook up.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok guys, give me a few minutes. i have to shrink them down. i had to wait until i got to work to do it in photoshop as my pc at home doesn't have a photo editing program

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finally, their up. sorry about the distortion. i had to cut the pic down bigtime. the red pontiac on the trailer in the background is mine also.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Chuckshot,
I work at Bechtel in Frederick and that is where the Bullitt resides on sunny days. I have also seen another DHG Bullitt driving down opossumtown pike but haven?t seen the black one yet. We should meet for lunch one day with the Bullitts.

-Rob(DHG in the picture)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Rob, got your email, while in town i live in the Days Inn, i get off at 5:00, the black one works(body shop, i think) at the complex at the end of the road by the days inn and the sherriff's office, talked to him in traffic briefly, i'll try to contact him again. i'll keep in touch....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts