Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few of my club members wanted some shots of their rides, so thought I would post them up here for y'all to see too. The first few shots are from a little cruise we had over to Raleigh this morning. The rest are from some of my favorite locations.

The Comp Orange vert is one of 72 built and has somewhere in the neighborhood of 520rwhp. The Daytona Coupe has plenty of goodies and has a fuel injected 5.0 motor.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nice photos, thanks for posting and sharing, that 65 Daytona Coupe looks awesome.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Man those are great shots, beautiful thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Outstanding pictures!!!! Thanks for shareing....

I am to believe the Daytona coupe is Kit car???

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments everyone.
Jimmy Ray said:
Outstanding pictures!!!! Thanks for shareing....

I am to believe the Daytona coupe is Kit car???
Yes, the coupe is a kit, but it is done very well. And it belongs to the girl in the picture. She also has an 04 GT that is quite nice for her DD.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice shots......

The cars are cool.......

The girl is HOT!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I think STREETBEASTS in Florida and maybe Factory 5 Racing in Massachusets are building the Daytona coupes now.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
4fit? said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Yes, the coupe is a kit, but it is done very well. And it belongs to the girl in the picture. She also has an 04 GT that is quite nice for her DD.

OH she is HOTTTTTT a chick with Daytona coupe!!!! I think I have met a godess.... Her Daytona is tooo cool:cool:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Great car photos. And thanks for sharing.

There's a Factory Five Daytona Coupe on fleabay right now. The car was pristine when built. Then the owner drove it in all weather including Colorado snow. He still wants a mint for it, even though he used a Mustang Cobra fuelie engine from the 80s and it now has over 100K on the powertrain.

I think I have seen this (the car posted above) Daytona Coupe photographs before posted somewhere else. Nice car. Being 6'4" IDK, I maybe too tall to enjoy. Only 6 were originally built. And I think ole' Shell did some (10 maybe) more when they restarted his factory a few years ago. The last original car sold recently went for millions of $ at Barrett-Jackson last year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts