Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
blue_bullitt01 said:
yeah it ****ed me off too the guy put it on that i bought it from i know the trunk has holes now i think
that sucks! :( The previous owner even used the wrong year rear spoiler. That appears to be a 99/00 spoiler, or at a minimum an aftermarket one that is similar. I can't open your pics. Only see those small thumbnails.

From what I can tell though, car looks great.

Mine used to have a spoiler as well. Thankfully the previous owner solved that before I bought it from him :D

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
blue_bullitt01 said:
yeah it ****ed me off too the guy put it on that i bought it from i know the trunk has holes now i think
It does, unless he used some really good 2-way tape! :lol: I'm going to pull the wing off of my 97. I'll live with the plugs to fill the holes. However, True Blue was used on other Mustangs, so you should possibly be able to find one somewhere.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah ill rip that wing off when i get home from iraq in a few weeks.heres my mod list
triax short shifter
spec stage 1 clutch
jlt cai
straight h pipe
programmer and 4.10 gears and bearing kit on the way what do u think i will run in the quater mile thanks

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I saw another TB in Orlando with a spoiler while driving on I-4. Everything look kosher from my passing view, even the grill....wonder why they did that?

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
jeffs89gt said:
nice but id get that wing off and have the holes filled in... keep the original trunk if ya could
well the good thing is there is no markings to identify an original trunk, no VIN, etc. I am not sure when they quit that as my moms 96 sixer and my 96GT both had every body panel and bumper, etc, marked with a VIN sticker.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Nice pics............

·
Registered
922 Posts
Car looks good. I also agree, Bullitts don't look right with wings on the back.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
blue_bullitt01 said:
yeah ill rip that wing off when i get home from iraq in a few weeks.heres my mod list
triax short shifter
spec stage 1 clutch
jlt cai
straight h pipe
programmer and 4.10 gears and bearing kit on the way what do u think i will run in the quater mile thanks

Mods sound good for racing......it will be fast in the 1/4....mid 13's ...i think.....Be safe in Iraq!!

How many miles on ur car?...just curious...k?

:b01: = 03149

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
blue_bullitt01 said:
triax short shifter
spec stage 1 clutch
jlt cai
straight h pipe
My opinion, stay away from the Spec 1. You'll love the Centerforce Dual Friction. Greta grab and super soft pedal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.