Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in what the Voghtland Springs look like on a Bullitt.

Attachments

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ride is great and I have the CC plates but have not installed them yet. I had them powdercoated and just got them back. The alignment was just a little off, but I wanted to reduce the tire wear even more. Drove it to Tulsa the way it is with no complaints (except for the roads in Louisiana which were horrible).

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looking good man, How much did it lower over the stock springs?

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx, I would say approximately another 3/4" since the stock springs already lower it 3/4".

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Looks SWEEEET ;-).

Thanks for posting the pics.

Bud

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The car looks great on the new springs. The black wheels really give the car a sinister look. But that grill looks really cheesy since you can see the bars behind it.

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx everyone. Italian... I guess the bars you are talking about are part of the structure of the grille. doesn't bother me any, never paid any attention before. oh well, closer to the 68 than the honeycomb though. To each...their own.

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think they were like $162 on e-bay. If you are ineteresed I can go back and try to find the seller.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
What size tire/wheels do you have on it? I like the look, perfect ride height and the tires fit right where they should in the wheel wells.

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
itsabullitt said:
What size tire/wheels do you have on it? I like the look, perfect ride height and the tires fit right where they should in the wheel wells.
Front: 17 X 9" with 255 40 17 tires

Rear: 17 X 10.5" with 315 35 17's

Thanx!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts