Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

Well she is finally ready to show... Here are some pics of 5112, sorry that it isn't shiny, can't wax it yet....

Anyway; Here they are...

Later
TJ

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
where is anne of green gables?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Looks good TJ......I might have missed a thread about what you were having done. I see the hood, but was there anything else? You must be anxious to get her all detailed out now....Remember more pictures...:cool:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice. I wish I had that license plate.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MaineBullitt said:
Looks good TJ......I might have missed a thread about what you were having done. I see the hood, but was there anything else? You must be anxious to get her all detailed out now....Remember more pictures...:cool:
Hey

I had to put a new fender and a front bumper on it. I modified the "horns" on the front bumper and raised them up higher to fixed the unsightly GAP when using an 03/04Cobra hood. I gave 5112 smoked headlights with NO Amber lens, and added smoked fog lights, a Chin Spoiler, Mach 1 Grille delete kit and a custom BULLITT Grille logo. Then gave her a brand new $4000 paint job with a clear coat then a wet sand and 2 more coats of clear......
Next is Wheels and a Blower......

P.S. Anne of Green Gables is "Knocked Up" and needed a year off.......lol:smile:

Thanks
TJ

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Looks awesome!!!!Awesome job on the little detail like the facia horns versus Cobra hood gap fix! :cool:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1LOW03GT said:
Looks awesome!!!!Awesome job on the little detail like the facia horns versus Cobra hood gap fix! :cool:
Thanks
TJ

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
TJ the car is lookin good, really like the hood.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey man, car looks good!! Gotta say I still love that emblem being in the grill, I'm glad I did it to mine and glad to know there is another creative mind out there

·
Registered
740 Posts
Here are some pics of 5112, sorry that it isn't shiny, can't wax it yet....
How long after painting before you can wax?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FL_Bullitt said:
Dude! I wish I had the patience to do that to my bumper! It looks 100x better now.

Only took about 7hrs to do, about $100 in materials.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts