Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finnaly went ahead and bought the Cervini Hood and the 04 Cobra Bumper Cover. Im not tryin to be a Cobra, just love how they look from the front. Also just fro the record the 04 Bumper Cover fits fine, all that I had to do was bolt the 2 pillars about 3/4 of an inch toward the radiator support. The whole install took 30 Minutes with basic hand tools.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Your Bullitt looks great! I really like the hood. Been thinking about doing it myself.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
What is this hood made of? Is it lighter than the stock hood?

Is there an aluminum hood made for SN95 GTs?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe its made of Fiberglass. I should also mention that the body shop was simply amazed at the Fitment of the Cervini Hood. He said it was dead on , which is unheard of with aftermarket hoods.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Three years from now that's probably what I will be doing to my Bullitt. Looks more authentic than the scooped hood, and light years better. IMHO.:wink:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again guys, the pictures dont to the car justice do to saturation. Im happy with it and cant believe how easy it was to mount the Cobra Bumper cover.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Looks great, i remember when you had the stock bumper on and the INtercooler stuck way down. that covers it up quite nicly. and cervini is the place to go for body parts, not cheap but usually DEAD on in fitment.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I think it looks great. Just one question, is the hood an exact copy of the cobra hood as far as placement of the vents/heat extractors? Thanks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
that looks great man....sometimes it doesnt look too good but with the low look and the big rims it looks awesome. Where did u get your front bumper from?....im looking for the 01 cobra front and possibly the 03-04 rear

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DHGBULLITT said:
I think it looks great. Just one question, is the hood an exact copy of the cobra hood as far as placement of the vents/heat extractors? Thanks.
Im pretty sure that it is a direct replica of the Cobra and even comes with the option of keeping the vents open or closed.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bullitt2436KM said:
that looks great man....sometimes it doesnt look too good but with the low look and the big rims it looks awesome. Where did u get your front bumper from?....im looking for the 01 cobra front and possibly the 03-04 rear
I got it through Ford direct with my buddies discount it was $347.00 w/o the chin spoiler($112.00) and fog light bezels($10.37)
PS a buddy of mine may be getting ready to sell his 01 Cobra front bumper cover. I will ask him to get some pics if you are interested.
wes

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
twin051302 said:
I got it through Ford direct with my buddies discount it was $347.00 w/o the chin spoiler($112.00) and fog light bezels($10.37)
PS a buddy of mine may be getting ready to sell his 01 Cobra front bumper cover. I will ask him to get some pics if you are interested.
wes
You should grab the Chin spoiler from Team shinoda.

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
twin051302 said:
wes
what color (just wondering if i have to get it painted) and how much do u think it would be? let me know

1 - 20 of 38 Posts