Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I post a picture of my car in my sig? I'm trying to put in the same one I have on nearly a dozon other stang sites but it just wont let me. It's not big at all yet I keep getting this message:

Your signature image(s) are too large. The maximum dimensions are 200w x 100h in pixels and the maximum filesize is 0.

Some of you have HUGE sig pictures, so how do I get around this? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
1. I wish people would get rid of their extremely large signature pics, I think a small one is much nicer :D
http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133075

2. You can't cause you haven't paid for supporting member priveldges. You have to have that before you can put a pic in your sig.

3. I do, just because I was "grandfathered" (not really grandfathered, but converted over) in from the old forum which allowed you to host offsite and put the image there. Since then I have never changed my sig so it has stuck around. If I ever do change it, no more picture for me until I donate... which I should do.

4. Not to be rude or anything, but we have had several threads on this. Since you're new I am just throwing out the search function as it works good for a pretty common question... may help in the future.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
One you become a supporting member, do the following:

1. Upload your pic by clicking in Image Hosting at the top
2. Select Upload your image
3. Enter the location of your picture on your computer
4. Once uploaded, go back to Image Hosting
5. And select Your images
6. Copy the URL location of your image (e.g. ......)
7. Go to your sig and paste in the URL
8. Save your sig
9. Done!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Big Sigs rule! :lol: :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts