Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This event, held last weekend, showcased the Bullitt - it was the "Featured Car" on the official logo, on t-shirts, posters, the program cover, everything!

The keynote speaker was Scott Hoag, the lead engineer of Team Mustang at Ford over the entire Bullitt project. Also in attendance was Art Hyde, director of Team Mustang at Ford.

http://www.stangnet.com/shows/27thmidamerica/indexpage1.htm - a TON of pics from this event!

Oh yea - and those elusive Bullitt posters that were so in demand a a few weeks ago? They were handing them out by the THOUSANDS for free... I picked up a dozen myself. Plus, being an actual Bullitt owner that drove his Bullitt to the event, Scott Hoag gave me one of the HUGE vinyl Bullitt banners! Thanks, Scott!

Enjoy-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bwcobra15 on 2001-06-27 15:47 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
pic # 108 of 2 Bullitts at the lights/tree is PRETTY NICE!!! who won?
thanks bwcobra!!!!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey bw,
wouldnt want to share one of those 12posters with a fellow would metoplex bullitt member would ya? do you gotoany cruises or shows locally?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Great pics! Really enjoyed the Bullitt on the road course.

Brian

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mystang99,

That picture is me in #621 (137 on the window), against THE #1 Bullitt test mule brought by Ford, the same car that ran 13.66 on drag radials back in April at the FFW in Atlanta. That day he was on road racing radials. My Bullitt had about 2,400 easy road miles. The driver in that heat against me was Steve Patterson of Shelby American, Inc., a professional driver with TONS of experience in REAL Shelby Cobras. he ran a 14.2 and I ran 14.5 @ 97mph. He cut a good light, and I had tons of wheelspin off the line. I just can't seem to feather the clutch with all that adreneline pumping at the tree!!

texasbullitt,

That's what I grabbed the posters for! I go to the North Texas Mustang Club cruises on the first Saturday of each month... that's about it. Otherwise, we can meet offline somewhere. I don't live far from Arlington. email at [email protected]

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Pretty cool Bob! was that the guy who won Mod Motor in NMRA last year?
you know, there seem to be more Bullitt owners in Texas than anywhere else. hmmmm, i know it's only a 9 to 9 1/2 hour drive for me from St.Louis to Dallas.(i know cuz i made that trip twice a year from Dallas to visit my parents here in St. Louis for 17 years) still think it would be a blast to get a BUNCH of us together somewhere in the next 6 to 8 months or so.
Bullitt Spring Round Up ????????

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-06-28 09:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
i was at the show, my brother and cousin where there and they called me saturday night of the show and said there was lots of Bullit talk there so i drove from austin, Tx to the show at 11:30pm and got to the show at 4am. long long drive :smile: about 900miles there and back. the show was so great, wish i could have been there to see it all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts