Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yes sir! check out Youtube.com and do a search. There are even videos of them together for the Ford Introduction of the 08.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,839 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Yes sir! check out Youtube.com and do a search. There are even videos of them together for the Ford Introduction of the 08.
didn't mean to butt in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will be doing some of these this weekend. My dad has a 68 - laser red with phantom flames (too bad its not DHG) and my 08 Black Bullitt. I'll try to post some up Saturday night. The old man wants to make a calendar lol.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Sorry Justin. I either am dreaming, or they have been taken down. They weren't stills, but videos.

I thought we had some here on the site as well with 68 Medic's Mustang. It is the car that Jeremy Clarkson drives in his Bullitt video posted on Youtube. Mike, the owner "loaned" the car to them for that feature.

It also was the 68 used at the intro of the 2008 Bullitt in San Francisco. I don't see any of those pics any where now.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
here's a picture...

This is the only picture I've seen of them together (wish a couple of friends).

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Sorry Justin. I either am dreaming, or they have been taken down. They weren't stills, but videos.

I thought we had some here on the site as well with 68 Medic's Mustang. It is the car that Jeremy Clarkson drives in his Bullitt video posted on Youtube. Mike, the owner "loaned" the car to them for that feature.

It also was the 68 used at the intro of the 2008 Bullitt in San Francisco. I don't see any of those pics any where now.
Are you thinking of this one by the Bay from the IMBOC home page back in November? Scroll down a bit...

http://www.imboc.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=2

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Exactly! Well that is one of them. I think there were a couple others posted on Youtube. But I looked at every Bullitt video to no avail. I am thinking I have lost my mind. Or maybe I was dreaming. I know we had about six of the replicas at the SF Nats with the 01s and the Motor Trend "Bullitt" GT. But those are not the photos I had in mind. Maybe some other folks posted up some pics on another site??? IDK, I don't remember. Oh, he77!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.