Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I booked a trip to Seattle and Vancouver about 2-3 months ago. We then started looking into what all do we plan to see/do. Some how my wife not only stumbled onto LeMay Auto Museum (did I mention she has little interest in car stuff?) but also noticed THE Bullitt would be at the museum as well. I had NO idea it was out there or even thought about looking into it. I am so lucky we stumbled on to it, as it would have been a truly frustrating to find out after the fact. So we immediately bought two tickets online and made it our FIRST stop off the plane from Philly :)

Seeing the car in person was quite amazing and a beautiful moment for both me and my wife. A lot of our life has centered around Mustangs and my 01 Bullitt. So it was a highlight of our trip and a bucket list item to see in person. We both absolutely loved the patina and how authentic it truly felt. We spent a good 15-20 minutes just walking around it, taking photos (for memories & to share with other Bullittheads), and sharing a special moment with the car. If you get an opportunity to see it in person, I highly suggest you do!

My full album, worth checking out: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BKm2KBdz2H9DH1GY9

Video walk around:

OMG, WHAT'S THAT LURKING DOWN THE RAMP?

LOVE the patina

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Thanks for sharing. This may be the best pictures that I have seen yet. I like that you took pictures of the dirt and damage showing it is the "real" thing. One item I have been curious about was the tires, since the current owner did drive it on the road but they appear to be REPO and do not look like modern tires.

Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can you find out where it will be when?
That's a good question. Ironically my wife found out about it through the American Airlines magazine when she was traveling for work.
I have also seen dates in a few articles but those have largely died down since the car is "old news" now.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
How can you find out where it will be when?
Based upon this post, it should be in Somerset KY on August 24th

Somerset Cruise-In

I am considering making this show as I will not be able to make many (if any) next year. :irked:

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Based upon this post, it should be in Somerset KY on August 24th

Somerset Cruise-In

I am considering making this show as I will not be able to make many (if any) next year. :irked:
I’m hoping it makes it somewhere a little closer to Charlotte sometime this year. I don’t think I can make it to Somerset, I’ll be in Charleston for work that week. :frown2:

·
Administrator
6,156 Posts
Thanks, man, for the photos! It was a pleasure for me to see it back in April. As the post above references, it will next be in Somerset, KY, in August.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
anyone know what happened to the original black charger or did it really go up in that fireball?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts