Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
COOL!! :smile:

#1748 DHG :bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-06-27 12:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heheh...yeah.... a pretty shifty looking bunch....especially yours truely, the old guy.. :smile:

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
oh man, that's a beautiful thing you guys!!!!

sniff,......snuffle,....... kinda brings a tear to these eyes!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
LOL - true, i am full of it.... but it WAS a pretty cool thing to see 4 Bullitts & their owners together.
hope i can get a few St. Louis area Bullitt owners together. i know of myself and 2 others so far

·
Registered
252 Posts
GREAT PICTURES!! It is just kinda cool that the internet can bring people with similar interests together. Especially with the limited run of these cars I would expect that seeing another one on the road anywhere would be a rarity. I gotta try to find the owners of the other 2 I know of in my area and get them into this site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man! You took most the pics for the best color got there! :smile: That was fun guys...especially when we hit Westheimer and started dusting everyone together...we need to do that again soon.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hmmmm, the sound of 4 Bullitts all running the streets together!!!!
it's too cool!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
163.. yeah..sorry. The low light pictures didn't turn out too well after you arrived. I'll take more pics again next time we get together so we can see the colors better. Also, next time we get together, I'll bring disks of the pics so everyone can have a set.

In fact, I have an idea for our next gathering. How about a little road trip to Bellville for breakfast. I know a nice twisty route to get there :razz:

Brian

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Could you imagine the rumble of more than 4 Bullitts running together! It would remind me of when we rode with a Harley Club up here and had 10-15 bikes on a run together. (Well, almost the same sound anyway). Everyone stops in their tracks to see what the he** is coming down the road!
:bullitt
I'll get this Bullitt car yet!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-28 11:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-28 11:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-06-28 11:35 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
nice analogy Vickie, that's kinda the same sort of image i had in my head with ONLY 4 Bullitts! wow just imagine 15, 20, 25 Bullitts together, that would be even more overwhelming(but in a REALLY good way-LOL)
"what the *@%# was that?"
"Did you hear that?"
etc.........

·
Registered
236 Posts
Brian, thats sounds great.
We need to do that again one night it was like we were all out on the prowl...lol..

·
Registered
835 Posts
I drove past my Houston area dealer this morning. They were prepapring a Black Bullet for delivery. Hope the owner finds this sight.

Might be more than 4 next meeting.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Cool TXbullitt....we could use ya down here to help scare away all those vettes and camaros...............:smile:

> limo tinted windows with eyebrow
> fully funtional ram air scoop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-28 21:44 ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts