Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kevin asked me to post these few pictures. The worst damage was to the left front fender and front bumper cover. Also the right rear quarter panel had some damage and the rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
923 Posts
OWWW, I hate to see that happen.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
OMG. I feel for you kevin. At least all it looks like is cosmetic. Its amazing how some idiot kid could just take something away from someone and trash it. I ment to ask. did anyone get a good look at the kids who stole the car? i mean anyone think to photograph them?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
I just realized something. Kevin, were those tires always that low on tread?
I doubt it Aaron. He only had a little over 12,000 miles on the B when it was stolen.

:evil: We are wondering how many miles those hoodlums put on your Bullitt, Kevin....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sad. At least it is only cosmetic. That can be fixed a whole lot easier than if it had been stripped. Amazing story behind the recovery too. Makes me proud of our gearhead community.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Although it does look nasty I was expecting worse.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Although it does look nasty I was expecting worse.

Me too.

And the tires were pretty much new prior to this. They had MAYBE 5,000 miles on them.

I talked to my insurance company about this too.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I just don't know what to say. Glad that you got it back though. It could have been worse. wow...sorry. I hope that the insurance company does you justice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am just glad that we are looking at it. I could only imagine if this had been stolen and burned like my 1986 SVO did. This car is beautiful and I am glad you got it back.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
That hurts to see, but thankfully it can be repaired.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
Me too.

And the tires were pretty much new prior to this. They had MAYBE 5,000 miles on them.

I talked to my insurance company about this too.
Looks like they had been having way to much fun with them. how many miles were they able to rack up. Again im sure your glad and surprise you even got it back.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Wolverine said:
I'm going to be sick.....................

I'm speechless, Kevin, I just feel so bad for you.
Thanks Dale, but it is OK, really it is.

The outcome was much better than wahat I was expecting.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts