Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it was sunny today I rolled my 1988 GT out of the garage for some pictures.I have had it since new and it has 100,000 miles on it.It has a 70mm throttle body and egr spacer and the intake has been ported to match.MSD and 1.6 roller rockers,BBK shorty headers and off road pipes with flowmasters.It has koni shocks and struts and Meier Racing springs.I welded in global west subframe connectors and bolted in strut tower and G load braces.It has a hurst shifter and I converted to 5 lug and put on 2001 17 inch Bullit wheels with Kumho tires.I have a Cervini Mach 1 hood and it has two Nachamichi 12 inch subs in the back.The best it ran in the 1/4mile was 13:86 at 101 mph on street tires at Bremerton Raceway and Pacific Raceway in Washington State.Must have put on a couple hundreds runs on it over the years.

http://s236.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http://vid236.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/BullittMustang2001/1988%20GT/c08c2e40.pbr&hostname=stream236.photobucket.com&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice looking ride. I love those ram air hoods on this body style. Looks great !!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice. Never been a fan of those hoods though. Man that thing would be slick with some DD Bullitts in the rear. Looks like it's still speed density too. Nice. Don't see too many of those anymore.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its factory speed density and I never changed it.Mass air didnt come out on Canadian mustangs till 1989

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i was wondering why it was speed density...i needa get my fox done...its mid build again. stock 302 with b cam, ported heads and intake, 1.6 rollers, 65mm tb, im flipping the headers and building a nice little single turbo kit. also a stalled auto car

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
chrisW said:
Its factory speed density and I never changed it.Mass air didnt come out on Canadian mustangs till 1989
Yeah, I know. Mass air wasn't on any Mustang until '89, except for in Cali. I was just saying that it was cool to see one that hadn't been converted to mass air. :wink:

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
since I bought my Bullitt last spring my GT dosen't get driven much.For the last 3 months I have only been driving my 68..No Bullitt insurance till march..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts