Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many would like to invade San Francisco with your Bullitt? I think it would be cool, Sound off!

Black Clearcoat Bullitt #4662

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BACKNBLACK on 2001-08-30 02:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I'm all for it, I think it's a great idea.:grin: I think it's a perfect way to show homage to the bullitt and the meaning behind it. I would be curious to see how far bullitt owners would come from, especially the die hard DHG's.:razz:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing, however it probably should planned out far in advance. It'd be nice to get at least a few more hundred registered as well. Either way, I'm up for a cross-country drive to SF! Imagine a few hundred Bullitts in SF at the same time.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That would be AWESOME!! I agree, long-term planning is needed. Hubby and I would come.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hell, you could get a Bullitt Invasion Force from Texas, THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU!!-LOL
hmmm, BIF....Bullitt Invasion Force

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
If I had enough time to plane, I would be up for it. Have to schedule vacation and such. Those of us from the East could meet up as we move across country to have a heck of a caravan!! :grin: How does that sound?
Cam

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great idea, Chilli bullitt. This could be huge if planned well.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
oh man Cam, could you imagine even if it was only about 20 or 30 Bullitts all together cruisin' the highway at 75?...............................keeping in touch with our phones.......all stopping at the same time.......taking big chunks of parking spaces together.........maybe 2 lines abreast on the intersate.........sigh.........
would be almost like a religious experience for me!!!!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
Porterfield Carbon/Kevlar Brake Pads
MGWLTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-30 12:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My guess is it's a little late to get it together for this year. The fall's coming on, not enough time to arrange vacation from work (if you even have any left for the year, I know I don't), no time to advertise to get all those stray Bullitts to come along, planning get together places across the country for people to meet up and move west, and a million other things that would make this a very cool thing to do. We could try getting coverage in magazines and maybe even some recognition, or dare I say, sponsership?! from Ford. (I must have lost my mind for even thinking that. I can't even get a piece of metal with a couple numbers engraved on it from them.) But you all get the idea. And let's keep this idea alive for next year when the whole "newness" of owning our Bullitts may have worn off. This would be something to keep us going through the winter.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i agree Y2k, but even on a regional basis, it would be cool to get some Bullittheads together from a couple of states for a cruise! man, i'm consumed by the image of what a sight it would be to have even 10 to 20 Bullitts all together going down the road!!
(darn Bullitt addiction!)

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
Porterfield Carbon/Kevlar Brake Pads
MGWLTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-30 14:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
31 Posts
COUNT ME IN FROM NEW YORK! I GUESS WITH ENOUGH PLANNING AND ENOUGH TIME..I COULD START AT THIS END LIKE A "CONGA" LINE AND
HEAD WEST...YIPPY YAHOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm in!
Lets make it next year, for Vacation planning, We could set up meeting points thur the country, Just like mustangs accross America do! Someone needs to be the Bullitt Leader and set up date, times, and places!!!!!!! Mustang Club of America could be starting point since they are invloved with the Mustangs Across America.
It would be a relgious experance to see that many Bullitts in one place at one time, 2 wide 1 mile long on the interstate headed west!!!!!!!!! Black Blue and DHG I got goose bumps thinking about it.
So who do we vote to plann this task? I vote Nasty for the west coast since he's truck driver and knows the Western U.S. and Eastern U.S. I think Chilli is this man! If you need help Jimmy Ray is standing by to assist!!!!!

67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimmy Ray on 2001-08-30 17:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
394 Posts
Is Jimmy Ray doing twelve ounce curls again? I hope so some of the funniest things I've read on this site are when Jimmy Ray posts after a hard workout.

Eric

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Dude,
I'm at work, Fixing to head home for 4 day holiday. My wife is taking a college class on line and the PC is taken..... Plus If I get drunk tonight I won't feel like finishing the Door skin install on the wife's 67 FB tomorrow. But a Cold Coors light does sound good..... I think you talked me into it..... I'll be stoping at the Mini mart to pickup a 12 pack and I be back on line after Kay hits the rack.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The only thing girlish is the hair on my fat.... Light beer just means more food, I get to eat..... By the Way I'm on beer #2, Kay had one of those house wife parties they go to..... They think they're fooling me.... I'm on to their game, I found the Nasty naked men playing cards she thought she hid from me...... So fellow Bullittheads it's The Jimmy Ray Show Live from Va. Bch va.
Hey Nasty How did you get On my wifes playing cards

1 - 20 of 24 Posts