Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right Pinks is coming to Baytown n i was wondering if anyones going to let me know! Im going out there w. some friends so if any fellow Bullitt heads are going or want to go let me know!! Heres what i got from Houston raceways website..
http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=2/

PINKS: ALL OUT Open Competition is coming to Houston Raceway Park in BAYTOWN - on MARCH 17TH!!

Don't miss the PINKS: ALL OUT LIVE taping with Rich Christensen, Nate & the gang, Mike "Hojo" Hojnaki Interceptor Team Jet Funny Car, Sudden Impact Monster Truck Run, Stunt Bikes, Pro Mod exhibitions by Bobbie Booth & Jerry Hicks, & the HRP Junior Dragster Progam. Bring the family out for a day of fun and excitement at the races.

GATES OPEN: 8:00 AM TIME TRIALS: 10:00AM SPECIAL EXHIBITION: 6:30 PM PINKS ALL OUT 16: DUSK

Tickets are just $10 Call the Houston Raceway Park Box Office at 281.383.RACE(7223) and get your TICKETS TODAY!!!

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
nope...have to work the homeshow thats here in town that weekend...we have like 6 booths and there's no way i'm getting out of it...really wanted to though. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluebullitt3735 said:
nope...have to work the homeshow thats here in town that weekend...we have like 6 booths and there's no way i'm getting out of it...really wanted to though. :(
man that sucks!! ill make sure and take some pics n post em up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts