Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new Ford catalog yesterday an no Bullitt stuff at all.6 pages for the Harley truck, even a remote control truck,but no Bullitt stuff at all.
Whats up with that?
Man that makes me mad!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm ready for some more bullitt stuff and I was hopeing Ford would come out with cool stuff for me to spend my hard earned sea pay on. Come on ford you sold 300 2000 Cobra R's and I got a great Die cast. How about a Bullitt Die Cast to go with it along with Leather Jacket and Shot glasses for long nights on Bullitt Club Forum
Shot Glasses! I like that, I want set!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not even the word "BULLITT" in the whole fall catalog.

·
Registered
214 Posts
yea!! not even a picture.

1,169 Posts
As much complaining we do about our Bullitt's i think Ford want's to forget about us :-B I know i would....

We are a tough bunch!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
no, but SOMEbodys got to do it!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
All the '99 Limited Edition Mustang 35th Anniversary GT owners received a gift pack with cool die-cast model of their car! Saw several at our Mustang Round-Up a couple weeks ago.

Us '00 Feature GT owners got nadda - not even a brochure!

Bullitt owners will get the cool ID sticker label protector - that must be worth something!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just want a new sticker and thats about it! I decided to try and clean 3000 miles of road gunk off mine today and well you all know the rest of the story! Well at least I still have that nice shiny sticker with no Bullitt logo or number on it now! Maybe ill just use a permanent marker and do it right the first time:) Unlike Ford Engineers! And thats about it! Thanx Havgun ! # 1676 Well it use to be anyway! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-09-03 01:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, but they've got the Harley logo all over 4 pages...

·
Registered
24 Posts

I'm ready for some more bullitt stuff and I was hopeing Ford would come out with cool stuff for me to spend my hard earned sea pay on. Come on ford you sold 300 2000 Cobra R's and I got a great Die cast. How about a Bullitt Die Cast to go with it along with Leather Jacket and Shot glasses for long nights on Bullitt Club Forum
Shot Glasses! I like that, I want set!!!!!!!!!

Ditto. And double ditto on the Harley logos. Makes one stop and think about how much Ford was putting on the line for the Bullitt.

I was sent a decent set of folding chairs embroidered with "Mountaineer" when I bought my 2000 SUV. I wanted a Bullitt sunshade! (Texas and all) Maybe a decent polo shirt!

All this lack of Ford merchandising just makes the Bullitt more secretive and special.

Welcome to the exclusive Bullitt club.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was talking to George over @ MGW about this just the other day. I put forth a theory, and George thought it might have some validity.

What if Ford didn't buy the rights to market anything but the actual car. Remember how much they wanted to ding a small company like MGW for a couple of car parts. Just think how much they would want for t-shirts, diecasts, and baseball caps.

Maybe I'm just making up excuses for Ford, but there must be a good reason they wouldn't even have a cap that we could BUY. I think it might be big corporate licensing...

·
Registered
835 Posts
It would be nice to have a 1:25 scale 2001 Bullitt to go with my Revell 68 Bullitt and Bad Guy cars.

Let's see, $27000 for the real deal plus $20 for the scale model times 6000. I think Ford would have the $10000 licensing and royalty requirements covered. Not to mention $18 for a cap and $15 for a T-shirt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-09-04 21:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
24 Posts
There may be something to rsom1's "Single Bullitt Theory". I noticed that the Ford dealers were not stuffing the literature racks with Bullitt stuff as well as the (lack of) compelling Bullitt TV ads....

Hmmmmm....

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
That could be true, but look at the money the "Bullitt" franchise is making off of us from buying the DVD, the models, movie posters and such. You'd think Ford would be able to afford the licensing on this. As for H-D, I think they have some sort of cross marketing agreement so I don't think it is costing them much, if anything.
Cam

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank God I'm not the only one ! I was so disapointed with the Fall Catalog. Ford is really missing the mark. :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts