Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any plans to have a Calendar Of Events? I assume we are eventually going to move from the Yahoo! site to this one as the Official Bullitthead Site. I have been putting events in the Yahoo! calendar as I find them. Noplace to do that here.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-19 18:27, Dillo Dave wrote:
Are there any plans to have a Calendar Of Events? I assume we are eventually going to move from the Yahoo! site to this one as the Official Bullitthead Site. I have been putting events in the Yahoo! calendar as I find them. Noplace to do that here.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Working on that now Dave. I also want a gallery for everyone. There are lots of cool php-based things out there on the web, but integration into one user database is a bit problematic. Keep putting them in the Yahoo one for now, and I will help you add them to the one I put up as needed.

I will see what I can do today as far as a calendar, but it might end up being tonight. The weather actually has turned around, and it looks to be nice [VAROOOM] today. :wink:

I'll apply some time and get the calendar going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts