Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just got my Bullitt on Tuesday and love it... so much fun 2008 Black Bullitt. I already ordered a couple mods... my goal it to keep it oldschool and get as close to how the 1968 GT390 looked with little touches here and there... anyway here is my "List".

Modifications Ordered/Garaged: Agent 47 Retro Mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, Chrome M U S T A N G Lettering for Trunk Under 3rd Brake Light.

Planned Modifications: JBA Shorty Headers, SHR Flush Mount Louvers, MRT 1968 Style Hood, FRPP Hot Rod Cams, California Special Side Scoops.

Let me know what you guys think =) good or bad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on the new Bullitt. Have fun with those mods!! Keep us posted with pics

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sounds good to me, I highly agree with your mods list-
But most important- remember it's your Bullitt to enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Brandon, welcome to the family and congrats on your new Bullitt. Be sure to post pictures. I am really interested in how the chrome MUSTANG letters look.

Just a note, in order to post pictures directly into this site you have to be a supporting member. If you are not a supporting member, you can save the pictures in a hosting site such as Photobucket and link the pictures from there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man you got it.. you will come to find I take forever to get pics of stuff normally.. haha but I will be sure to get them to you guys once there done.. I have seen plenty of Mustangs with the MUSTANG letters on the rear but not a Bullitt which is suprising since it was on the original 1968 GT390. I am also doing the CS Scoops since the GT390 had them and I think mixed with the SHR louvers they will look really oldschool. I will try and get some pics tomorrow for you guys. Ill go ahead and become a supporting member right now though, one sec... =)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright I ordered the Magazine.. seems like a good trade for $6 defintely looking forward to the read... anyway I am sure there are other people who have taken the same approach as me aren't there? Or will I be a first with all these planned mods? I highly doubt it... and if I am right would love to see some pics of some Bullits with the CS Scoops and SHR Louvers if we have any... =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts