Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way to work and I have a brand new nice black Roush pull up next to me. We both happen to be pulling up a on-ramp on the interstate. So he takes off and I jump on him. We are both in the same lane cause of morning traffic. Man all I can smell is his cats cause he's on it so hard. He looks back and I'm right on his rear bumper. I get where I can get on the side of him and he gives me the thumbs up. I think he was really suprised that he wasn't all that. Chock one up for a blown bullitt.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
He may have been smiling and giving you the thumbs up, but you KNOW it had to have hurt that you were right there with him.

I am certain that he thought he would leave you in his dust.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
He may have been smiling and giving you the thumbs up, but you KNOW it had to have hurt that you were right there with him.

I am certain that he thought he would leave you in his dust.
Especially after all the money he must have spent!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I thought it was funny, how after I pulled on the side of him he wouldn't run anymore. He even slowed down and didn't speed back up till he knew I was exiting the interstate. I bet he won't mess with me anymore. But I tell you that the Roush is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
my neighbor just got one, man what a sweet car! good kill, i think? i would've been pretty ****ed if i had bought a 427R and you had done that to me, here i come smaller blower pulley!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts