Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help with any prices and links for these mods...superchips,densechargers,cold air systems,superchargers.(are they the same as densechargers?)
also, i am in BC, Canada and mine came stock with the K&N filter.was that not the case for everyone? Which are the cheapest mods to do? I don't really want to change too much that can't be changed back to stock.
Also,i am new to the hot, fast car world and don't really know too much about them or engines so Please have some patience with my questions(hoping I don't sound too dumb). I just new I had to have that Bullitt when I saw it.
Thanks for all the help.The site is Awesome.

·
Registered
448 Posts
The only one of these I have is a Densecharger, so I can't help you with the others. The Densecharger is not the same as a supercharger, it is a cold air induction system, and you can get one at www.densecharger.com. I noticed an immediate difference in the breathing of my engine, and my seat-of-the-pants meter detects a good bump in hp. I will know how much on Saturday when I get it dynoed at our club meet.

I don't think the U.S. Bullitts came with a K&N filter, at least I know mine didn't. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts