1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

test
test
test

Did a ride along with my former partner a few days ago.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
test

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DavidMidgley said:
OK, do I know the Civilian Observer?
Yes, via internet conversations at IMBOC.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Was the civilian released after questioning???

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bossmustang said:
Was the civilian released after questioning???
The civilian was neither in custody nor questioned.

The civilian did eat at Chipotle that day, however.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kfengler said:
...may not have been questioned, but is Questionable!! :D
Only with regard to paying a little brown dog down the street next Tuesday for a hamburger today.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
You're not on the reserve?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DragonBullitt said:
You're not on the reserve?
No. The Cincinnati Police Department does not have a reserve officer program. I looked into it prior to resignation.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
PY said:
No. The Cincinnati Police Department does not have a reserve officer program. I looked into it prior to resignation.
What about the S.O.?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DragonBullitt said:
What about the S.O.?
The Sheriff doesn't like me very much. I basically bugged the doo-doo out him with regard to wanting to fly his helicopters.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
That's too bad. Are there any other departments around, like the highway patrol or even some of the specialty ones like state fire marshall, state alcohol, here in Florida even the lotto people and Department of Agriculture have cops, the Game and Fish, etc. I am sure one of those would love to have some free help. That would keep you standards current in the event you ever needed to switch back.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DragonBullitt said:
That's too bad. Are there any other departments around, like the highway patrol or even some of the specialty ones like state fire marshall, state alcohol, here in Florida even the lotto people and Department of Agriculture have cops, the Game and Fish, etc. I am sure one of those would love to have some free help. That would keep you standards current in the event you ever needed to switch back.
I'm too old (43) for the state agencies. Some of the municipalities in the Cincinnati area have reserve officers but you must go through the entire application process. Commuting to and from Atlanta eats into time off as well. If Cincinnati PD had a smooth transition to reserves I would have given that a shot...but they don't have reserves. My LE state certification expires 31JUL07.

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
That's too bad. Wow, your state sure doesn't give you much time on the standards time before it lapses.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DragonBullitt said:
That's too bad. Wow, your state sure doesn't give you much time on the standards time before it lapses.
Yes. I may do an OPOTA (Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy) refresher course which will add an additional year. Never know what may happen with Delta.

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
PY said:
Yes. I may do an OPOTA (Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy) refresher course which will add an additional year. Never know what may happen with Delta.
I was gonna ask, "How is the Delta thing going?", "Still flying around the right side (as in right & left, not right & wrong) of the country?"

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kfengler said:
I was gonna ask, "How is the Delta thing going?", "Still flying around the right side (as in right & left, not right & wrong) of the country?"
Still based out of Atlanta although I'm on short term disability right now. Long story. I should be flying again in late August or early September. Delta should be emerging from Chapter 11 at the end of this month.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
test
test
test

Attachments

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
PY said:
Good idea. It would be a shame to go thru all that work and lose it that quick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts