Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone has nicked my pony badge, is the cobra one the same as I keep seeing them on eBay, if not can you recommend where I can get one (I'm in the UK, so popping to my local dealer is no good).

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I think you will need a new grill.
If I recall correctly, the pony is attached to a peice of plastic that is molded into the grill itself. Now if that peice is still there, it could be possible to find a replacement pony as I believe it is held on with some pressed washers

so is just the pony gone? leaving the molded plastic behind it?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The plastic the pony attaches to is still there except a piece in its tail after the locating lug, so I have something to fix it with, I just want to know what year badges fit, did they ever change size etc?

·
Registered
129 Posts
andy-kitt said:
Someone has nicked my pony badge, is the cobra one the same as I keep seeing them on eBay, if not can you recommend where I can get one (I'm in the UK, so popping to my local dealer is no good).
I have a complete like new spare grill I bought on ebay I could fix you up with if you are still in need, PM me if interested.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I found someone on eBay who could send me a replacement badge, so i'm sorted now thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts