Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there in Bullittland have only one white pony on their front calipers? I was checking over my Bullitt the other day and I only found a white pony on my left front caliper. On the right one the pony seems to have been left off. BlackBullitt#1768

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Check the posts there was soneone else here that only had one. They said FORD wanted the other caliper back badly to hollar at their supplier with it. Think they were trying to decided weather to let Ford change it out or not. Could always order the correct one and put it away.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It was I that had a caliper without the pony on the left front caliper.My Bullitt is #2989,what is yours and what area did you purchase it in?They will replace it under warranty.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mustang1, In response to your post my "one pony" Bullitt is #1768. I bought it from a dealer here in NJ,but the car was originally sold to a dealer in Haverstraw, NY and then traded to the dealer that I bought it from. I think that maybe I'll keep it the way it is.Makes it even a little more rare,I guess.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
172 Posts
jpmeade-are you the one that wanted the Bullitt brochure?If yes I found my extra,just have not mailed it yet.Wild that I am the one with the other wrong caliper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts