Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........sitting at home - in the garage all by itself.:cry: I hope it's OK. This is the first time that we have been seperated since the purchase. I din't even get a chance to drive it very much over the weekend. :mad: I have so much work to do - can't sit here a daydream all day. How do the rest of you do it?????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Sorry, I'm retired. My Bullitt and my wife's 08 Mustang GT/CS, when not on the road, sit in the garage where we can see them as we leave the door to the garage open. Each time we walk by to the kitchen, there they are, like kids actually. We visit them, admire them, take them out often for long "walks"...

...sheesh, maybe I should go back to work!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My grandparents are retired in NM as well. They love it! Trust me - when I'm home I do the same thing as you. I actually prop the hood up so I can admire the motor. Sick............

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
STJonesin4 said:
My grandparents are retired in NM as well. They love it! Trust me - when I'm home I do the same thing as you. I actually prop the hood up so I can admire the motor. Sick............

Nope, ain't sick at all! :wink:

Elsewhere in the forums, a few of us were discussing how we go into the garage, sit in our Mustangs, turn on the satellite radio and listen to music, that is when we're not actually on the road doing that!

After all, the Bullitt is not your average everyday vehicle, is it?

And I'm not only retired here, I was born here! I come from a very, very, very long line of native New Mexicans: I'm Indian/Hispanic/Celtic...and part Bullitt now! :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts