Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know of at least 2 owners on this board. If anyone would like to set up a meeting some time, I would like to swap a few lies, I mean stories. This is for the whole Portland area (Salem, Vancover and etc.) I'm sure we can find a central place to meet if anybody wants to.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now we are getting some where. I just thought it would be nice to contact each other and meet for a short spell sometime. That is if we get a nice weekend that has more than an hour or two of sun shine. Let me know if interested.

Jim

·
Registered
237 Posts
That could be interesting. But, I may not be able to do it for a while. Going to go play in the big sand box next month. I'll be gone for about 4 months. By that time, the weather should be pretty good. Maybe we could get together and get our Bullitts dynoed at a shop in the area? :grin:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man take care and drop aline if you get a chance. We will see if we can set something up when you get back.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oregon#214, I take the Bullitt for drives on sunny weekends and if I get in down your way I will try to contact you. Do you check this forum often? If you know that you will be in the Portland area leave me a post (I'm visit this site almost every night to check the chat) or email me and maybe we can hook up. Later

Jim

·
Registered
237 Posts
"Sunny" weekends? I think Summer was on a Tuesday last year, do you concur? (JK) :grin: . Actually, I'm a bit north of 214, if the bright orb thing visits some weekend soon, that may be possible as my time is growing shorter everyday. The big sand box is calling me. :grin:
Almost forgot, I check this (message) board almost everyday. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RenegadeBullitt on 2002-01-25 21:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How true how true. I'm starting to get webbing between my fingers and toes. Hell I can hardly get enough time between showers to wash the road grim off the Bullitt every weekend and sometimes I do it in the rain. But if we happen to get a good day before you leave we can try to meet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
That would be good. I finally have a date to go along with my deployment which means there is still a few weekends left. We'll see what happens. :grin: Speaking of washing, just did that today and now as I type, it's snowing again!! Can't catch a break for nuttin'. :sad: Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen my Bullitt in the sun when it was clean once since I bought it! :sad:
When I get back, I think I'm going to buy a truck to run around in the rain/snow. Take care. :grin:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds good let's keep an eye out for a sunny day. I know how the deployment game works (20 yrs USAF myself) so if we don't meet before you leave take care and do us all proud. I know you and your team will do what has to be done.

Jim

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hi All you Oregon BULLITTHEADS . I am planning on heading down that way in a couple of months maybe sooner,depending on the weather haha I be going to Portland , off the Colloseum exit off I-5 Keep me informed as to whats up maybe I could drop in and you can show me some back roads for the BULLITT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts