Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the BON and a guy who has number 393 said he found out from Ford where the second sticker is hidden. He didn't put it on the net, thank goodness. He also has some info on the engine sticker. Go check it out!!!
Cam

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: B-Man on 2004-06-24 10:02 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Several of us would like to be emailed the location. I feel we as true Bullitt owners it is in our best interest to keep it secret. I also feel as the owner of a collectable car I should have this info. My bet is that it is in the roof or passenger compartment because these are the parts of a car that are usually not replaced if a car is in an accident. They just total the car. You can replace a fender easily so what would be the advantage to locating the second sticker on a part that is easily replaced.

·
Registered
396 Posts
First I am not #393 LOL and yes I was told this weekend by 2 Ford Motor reps on the project where the label is. No I wont tell until we come up with a way of keeping this private for Bullitt owners only. So, please help because I do want to tell all of you where it is.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad 369!!! I was just excited that someone has finally found out where the second sticker is. You'd think that Ford would have sent us owners something one for buying the car and two to let us know about the hidden sticker to ensure collectability(?). Again my appologies 369. Hope this doesn't mean you won't tell me where the sticker is now! LOL
Cam

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Many of us have our email addy available as part of our profile. You can see it not only at the bottom of each of our posts, but it is also in the Membership List. I would say anyone wanting the location should speak up and you could mail it to us. However, that doesn't preclude some a$$hole signing on pretending to have a Bullitt and then broadcasting it out all over the place.

I say keep it to yourself. Why it has to be a big secret with Ford, I don't know. If they don't tell, then how could *anyone* be sure they have the real thing? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Since I am gonna be buried in mine, I don't really care.....:smile:

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was surfing BON today and found that someone posted the location of the "hidden" second sticker. I can't confirm first hand, but this is the first time I've seen someone claim to have seen it and post the location....

Rarecat

·
Registered
899 Posts
CORRECTION: It was on Stangnet, not BON...my bad.

Rarecat

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
So can we let the cat out of the bag now and broadcast where the second hologram is located? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Well shame on Mid Life Crisis...he let the cat out. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
If some one had the ability and the desire to Fake the shock tower ID and make a fake Bullitt, so well, that you needed to look under the back seat for a secret sticker, then I am sure they would be good enough to know about the second sticker and install it there also.

Seems to me the ONLY people that care about the second sticker is US.

It does provide another place to verify your ID number when it gets wiped off from the shock tower ID. Kind of handy if someone bought a used Bullitt and the shock tower ID had been damaged.

Besides with used Bullitt prices what they are today who in heck would want to go through all that work when they could buy a real one.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Its the only way I found my # my shock hologram was wiped, so I had to go there. now that I have the 4th hologram I should be ok. Now all I need is the 3rd hologram. HA! PY I got to say it!!! lol

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
:lol:

Tom, I bet that it will be next to impossible to obtain the third hologram. I wonder if Scott Hoag has his third holograms for both of his Bullitts.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2003-07-23 16:25, PY wrote:
:lol:

Tom, I bet that it will be next to impossible to obtain the third hologram. I wonder if Scott Hoag has his third holograms for both of his Bullitts.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I am sure he does plus he probably has his signature on his somewhere too! :grin: :shine:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
In memory of Fred Cardone, I though I'd bring this thread back to the top, and lock it for historical purposes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: B-Man on 2004-06-24 10:10 ]</font>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts