Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Bullittheads,

I just wanted to post on here regarding possibly selling L2390. I've put in an order for a 2022 Mach 1 in Eruption Green and will be listing L2390 once I get the confirmation from Ford that the Mach is actually going to be built. Although I like the Bullitt's under the radar look a bit better than the Mach's, I decided to switch to a Mach for the Tremec TR-3160 (IMO, Ford really dropped the ball when it went with the MT-82 in the Bullitts). My car has all of the options except for the Recaros and only has 1250 miles (COVID and work from home has contributed to that). I also had the Ford Surface Care with the 5 year warranty applied at the dealership when new. Please let me know if anyone is in the market for a practically new Bullitt. I don't want to post a price yet as values may fluctuate between now and when (and if) my Mach gets a build date.

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
77 Posts
Hello Bullittheads,

I just wanted to post on here regarding possibly selling L2390. I've put in an order for a 2022 Mach 1 in Eruption Green and will be listing L2390 once I get the confirmation from Ford that the Mach is actually going to be built. Although I like the Bullitt's under the radar look a bit better than the Mach's, I decided to switch to a Mach for the Tremec TR-3160 (IMO, Ford really dropped the ball when it went with the MT-82 in the Bullitts). My car has all of the options except for the Recaros and only has 1250 miles (COVID and work from home has contributed to that). I also had the Ford Surface Care with the 5 year warranty applied at the dealership when new. Please let me know if anyone is in the market for a practically new Bullitt. I don't want to post a price yet as values may fluctuate between now and when (and if) my Mach gets a build date.
wow....I don't know what to say. I would never get rid of my BULLITT! I could have gotten the GT500 or the new Mach 1 (same hp as BULLITT), but the BULLITT is special......and I know that the true BULLITT lovers know that. As for the MT-82, I've heard the bad reviews, and I'm not saying that they aren't true, but I believe it's all based on how you drive the car. Goodluck with the sell. I'm sure when you finally list with price, it'll go fast. (y)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm the last person to critique a new car purchase, but if your transmission isn't giving you problems, and you prefer the appearance of the Bullitt, why take the hit?

I'd prefer a Tremec as well, I think we all would, but if the MT-82 gives me problems, which I doubt it will and the statistics are heavily in my favor, I can always upgrade to a Ben Calimer Mt-82 for a lot less than selling my Bullitt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm the last person to critique a new car purchase, but if your transmission isn't giving you problems, and you prefer the appearance of the Bullitt, why take the hit?

I'd prefer a Tremec as well, I think we all would, but if the MT-82 gives me problems, which I doubt it will and the statistics are heavily in my favor, I can always upgrade to a Ben Calimer Mt-82 for a lot less than selling my Bullitt.
Yes I totally agree. If there is a problem with the MT-82 its the shifter change it problem solved! That was one of the first things I changed in 2018 when I purchase my Bullitt never regretted it since then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Bullittheads,

Hello Bullittheads,

Hi. I don’t know if you were aware but the 2022 Mach 1 and 2023 Mark 1 have 10 hp less due to changed emission standards.

·
Premium Member
2019 Mustang Bullitt, DHG # K7822
20 Posts
True story on the HP. I was had my dealer last week. He had just taken delivery of a special-order Mach 1. The color I think was called " Cyber Orange Metallic " I didn’t really care for it. Sticker was over $67K. Sticker also stated 470 HP

As far as the looks of the Bullitt, to each his owned. I really mean that. I have owned several "Sunday driver GT's." I had all the scoops, spoilers and dress up items a true GT deserves. They all were beautiful in their own way. For the same reason you mentioned in 2008/2009 I seriously looked at the Bullitt, thought then it was a bit plain and ordered another GT. In Candy Apple and again in 2011 A Kona Blue GT 5.0 . Again, all were beautiful Stangs

It took me until 2019 to move away from that look to something I felt was more sophisticated. low key, beautiful Highland Green Metallic
It was that time for me.... Many of the compliments I get now are exactly that. The words beautiful color and sophisticated looking stand out to me.

Again, to each his own, I’m sure your new Mach 1 will put a big smile on your face, good luck with her!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sounds like an expensive transmission swap to me! I mean literally!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts