Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to all from Jan and David!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Two shots of the tree just after decorating-we hadn't wrapped presents yet....
Tried a few different exposure levels, these 2 are my favorites..:cool:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That looks so nice and cozy! I really miss Christmas feeling like Christmas (freezing weather, snow, etc.) It got down to a bitter 48 degrees here.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
BigBullitt said:
That looks so nice and cozy! I really miss Christmas feeling like Christmas (freezing weather, snow, etc.) It got down to a bitter 48 degrees here.
Thanks David-It's nice being in New England up until Christmas....But the charm wears off on the 26th.....Check this next picture out-taken in April of 2000 (I think) I'm pretty much dead on my feet in this picture....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Wonbullitt0647 said:
This is not cozy.
That looks just plain nasty...Did you lose any tree limbs or power lines?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
MaineBullitt, I like your 2nd picture the best. :) Using it as wallpaper for awhile.
Did you shovel all that snow on that snowbank?

WonBullitt, My! That wreath looks mighty cold there! :shock: Talk about a stiff one!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Vicki-I snowblowed the snow as much as I could. Since that winter I have bought a much larger snowblower that will throw snow over a 12' snowbank. The one in the picture would throw about 8' which coincidentally was about the height of the snow bank. Lots of what I used the snowblower on needed to be shoveled again...:frown:

We live in a neighborhood where the houses are close together and we are at the end of a long street on the corner. The town plows come around the corner and just plow us in. I've seen 10' + snowbanks from the plow trucks.
We learned a trick one storm when my wife was home but I was away-she was out shoveling the driveway and the plow truck came down the street-the driver saw my wife and had mercy-he actually backdragged our driveway and plowed the snow into the woods across the street. If I had been out there he would have buried me....Now we know!!!

P.S.-I know you'll like this pic even though it has nothing to do with Christmas trees!!! Well sort of-the cats always congregate to the tree and fireplace at Christmas so it sort of counts...

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Vicki-I snowblowed the snow as much as I could. Since that winter I have bought a much larger snowblower that will throw snow over a 12' snowbank. The one in the picture would throw about 8' which coincidentally was about the height of the snow bank. Lots of what I used the snowblower on needed to be shoveled again...:frown:

We live in a neighborhood where the houses are close together and we are at the end of a long street on the corner. The town plows come around the corner and just plow us in. I've seen 10' + snowbanks from the plow trucks.
We learned a trick one storm when my wife was home but I was away-she was out shoveling the driveway and the plow truck came down the street-the driver saw my wife and had mercy-he actually backdragged our driveway and plowed the snow into the woods across the street. If I had been out there he would have buried me....Now we know!!!

P.S.-I know you'll like this pic even though it has nothing to do with Christmas trees!!! Well sort of-the cats always congregate to the tree and fireplace at Christmas so it sort of counts...
Your black cat on the left is like one we had. Called her NOMOO'. Or No Moon. She only had a couple white hairs on her belly that looked like stars on a moonless night. And we still have a stray that I found at DFW Airport on a taxiway when I worked there that is a little darker than your cat on the right. Tilly or Matilda. She wouldn't talk as a youngster, now at 18+years she's totally gabby all the time.

And that's cozy! Leave it up to some cats! Never too warm.:tongue:

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
pic

MaineBullitt said:
That looks just plain nasty...Did you lose any tree limbs or power lines?
The town didn't loose a lot of power lines.. Our city works on trimming the trees away from the lines. The county southwest and west are still without power. We do look like a war zone, with a lot of tree damage.
Dennis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Happy Holidays from the Wayne Family (wife Katy, daughter Hannah, son Maxwell and Cochese) and the Carroll Family (the wife unit's parents who are pictured below). We forgot to get the dog unit ("Code Man" aka "Napalm") in the pic.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Nice 'N' Cozy

My Christmas Photo

Nice warm blankie ... warm inside .... snow outside ...

Ahhhhh ... the joy of a white (and DHG) Christmas ....

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts