Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know every one here loves to post snap shots of fine looking machines. I personally love and ejoy looking at every one, but nothing can ruin a great photo of a Bullitt, or any thing else for that matter. Like all that junk in the background. So I would like to suggest is if you have a editing program try croping them before you post them. You may be happier with the results, and save some down loading time for those with dial up modems.

I hope you can see my point, and hope I don't offend anyone. Just some cheep advice.
Thanks Damdaanyboy

·
Registered
27 Posts
did you (or anyone else) ever find out for sure if the GT badge is held on with double sided tape or not?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry about that. I don't have very many photos of my Bullitt as of yet. However, those photos were a tie-in to the post conversation that these photo's came from. As you can see, they show the Bullitt logo in different positions on the car w/GT badging and without. In order to show the Bullitt badge in different areas, it was necessary to use different photos in a short time. I understand how the background may not suit some people but, this wasn't about photo content. If you want photo content here is the rest of that photo.
Put it together with the top photo. Also, asking people to stop making photos so big is like asking L.A. to stop traffic jams. You see, I have a dial-up modem also.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Here's a take it or leave it tip from a web developer. Keep image resolutions down to 72 dpi for the web and if you can run an image optimizer on the photo to shrink it's kilobyte size. You will never see the difference other than in download speeds for slow modem users. You will make them a lot happier.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry you miss the point I only posted the message to help, you can allways make good picture in to a great picture, by taking away the crap in it. I know you posted those photos to show what the BULLITT looks like w/without the gt. I like the background in some snaps, but most of the time it takes away the focus of the subject.

Just tried to help. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-11-17 11:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
533 Posts
Just wanted to try this.

Blahhhh :roll:
I see what you mean Karl by starting with a good pic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiskycreek on 2001-11-17 19:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't think I missed the point. As I said in my previous reply, I tried to keep the turn around time to a minimum to keep interest in that particular topic so, editing it further would have taken to much time. It may be of interest to you that I did think about posting one pic at a time. As far as size of the file, each one of those pics does not total 60K. Cropping them any further would diminish the quality as it already had started to diminish. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding. :smile:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just scanned this pic into my sig, hope it comes out ok.

Bullitt #4915 (Black)
1970 Chevelle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-11-18 20:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-11-18 20:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-11-18 20:29 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts