Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across an AMAZING deal on craigslist on my dream car... a white 2003 Cobra. Long story short i'm moving really quick on this and need some quotes on my Bullitt. If this guy still has the car the Bullitt is gunna have to go... trust me i'm crying about it. Bittersweet. My B has 29,xxx miles. Always garaged. I'm second owner behind mystang99 (Marty). It has the mach stereo. As far as other additions it has Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, a densecharger intake, steeda tri-ax shifter, mach 1 grille delete, and many billet trim pieces. Asking 14,000 obo. Please respond if you feel that is an unfair price and let me know what your think a fair price is (this includes anybody who isn't interested in purchasing). I trust no one more than my fellow bullittheads so i'm trusting you guys to help me out as much as possible.

P.S. Won best Bullitt engine compartment at 2007 Nationals in Tulsa

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
based on the condition, probably a fair price....just not sure that it is a price that will sell in this economic climate as I have seen some as low as in the $8k range with many in the $10k range. can't blame you for wanting to go to a Termy.....my favorite also, but I will never be able to afford one so doesn't matter, plus I love my B.

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
was a guy in seattle area that sold one with 30 k miles and all he could muster up was like 8900.00
havingg said that , I am sure it was no wheres in as nice a shape as yours but I am also not sure the market will bear the adiitional 5-6k you are looking for
good luck with the sale though

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Hi John,
This is a bad time to sell a Bullitt. I hate to think what you may have to sell it for. How much pressure will there be to sell it immediatelly? Can you afford to wait maybe for quite a while to get a decent price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.