Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite everyone at first i was shooting for all motor but now im leaning towards some kind of power adder because i dont wanna mess w. heads n cams just yet. What power adder is everyone using and how are your numbers? Ive been checkin out vids of stangs w. Kenne Bell, Pro charger, Vortech, and a couple turbo vids.. I know ill be spending between 3-6 grand so i wanna know what will be the most effectively choice and safest for my car. 5508 is also my daily driver and has about 45k on the motor.
Last but not least what kinda numbers should i expect w. a good tune.. My mods are below

My mods-

BBK L/T's
BBK X-pipe
Flows (welded in)
Tri-ax
DenseCharger CAI
Diablo Predator
3.73's
U/D pullies
Alluminum D/S

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
mongoose kit from modular powerhouse. vortech kit is sweet, or if you can drive to their shop in georgia, kenne bell or turbos. i'm really thinking hard about their vortech setup. i wish they were closer so they could install it for me!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive heard so much about that shop i wanna check it out. Thats a decent roadtrip from Texas.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
yeah ive heard so much about that shop i wanna check it out. Thats a decent roadtrip from Texas.
its worth the drive. my friend wanted to get tim at modular powerhouse to tune his kb'd 03 gt, so we thought about making the drive. we looked it up, i'm pretty sure it was 36 hours!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I have teh Vortech mongoose kit from MPH on my car, and thats all i have. Im making pretty good numbers and the car runs like it did stock...just a little faster. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr.BULLITT said:
I have teh Vortech mongoose kit from MPH on my car, and thats all i have. Im making pretty good numbers and the car runs like it did stock...just a little faster. :)

Those are some impressive numbers man. you dont have the power pipe or the after cooler? That kit seems to be the best all around kit ive seen so far.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
Those are some impressive numbers man. you dont have the power pipe or the after cooler? That kit seems to be the best all around kit ive seen so far.
oh yea i added the power pipe and picked up a couple psi. its got the 6psi pully and the powerpipe too it to 8 psi. but 2 psi isnt much, helps the air flow better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts