Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys know of any good power washers? I saw the auto dry from mister clean, but out here in Vegas the water is very hard and leaves spots. any suggestions?

Jim

·
Registered
651 Posts
The Mr. Clean thing isn't exactly what I'd call a power washer. It's more of a hand-held water filter, which should help to soften the water from the hose. And the sheeting action actually does help reduce spotting, although I wouldn't recommend using it in full sun. Do you mean a power washer that is equivalent to those in a coin-op car wash? I'd think those would be a bit much for use on a regular basis.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I purchased this one a couple of months ago. Although not perfect, it was defnintely the $40 it cost me (lucky deal thanks to Alan).

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
5111 said:
I purchased this one a couple of months ago. Although not perfect, it was defnintely the $40 it cost me (lucky deal thanks to Alan).
My Mom has that one. I used it to clean the sides of my house. It works pretty good.

But nothing will clean the car like a good ol' bucket of soap/water and a sponge.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
i love my work powerwasher! its got its own trailer. kerosene or diesel fueled heated to upwards of 330 degrees and over 13,000 PSI!! really not to safe to use on your car....my buddy found out the hardway and melted his mirror's glass.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I have a Craftsman 6.0 hp power washer, 2300 psi with use of 2 gpm. Does a fine job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts