Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I yarched (simulated) on kaylan1521's (Paul) Bullitt at the Ford 100 back in 2003. :shock:

What types of pranks have you done to Bullittheads? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Those are good ones for sure, but the best one is the grand conspiracy that has all the TB owners believing they actually own a Bullitt..:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA

i didn't do it to anyone, but the guy painting my folks house left a paint brush with red paint (fake of course) on my truck lid. OH GOD DID THAT SCARE THE CRAP OUTA ME!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have had a few Bullittheads play pranks on me online via photoshop...and then I have played pranks on myself by putting a deer mount on DHG 03875. Good times! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Aaron you've been the victim of some pretty severe photoshop episodes :lol:

Collin I love the grill ornament....:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I attempted to play a prank on a local Cincinnati Bullitthead when I was a Cincinnati Police Officer on patrol...BUT HE WASN'T HOME...but at least I got a pic and caused a small ruckus in his neighborhood. :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Cochese said:
I attempted to play a prank on a local Cincinnati Bullitthead when I was a Cincinnati Police Officer on patrol...BUT HE WASN'T HOME...but at least I got a pic and caused a small ruckus in his neighborhood. :nerd:

:eek: AAAHHHHHH--Snow on a Bullitt!!!! Oh My!!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TwoStangWmn said:
Collin, you were/are the butt of most all pranks pulled on Bullittheads! :lol:
Blasphemy you silly woman! B-Man got his twiggy legs beefed up by TOYS-R-ME via photoshop you know! You're lucky he didn't do anything to you! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These are not really pranks BUT I'll post them anyway. Jimmy Ray (first pic) figured out how to use his camera and so did PY (second pic).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MustangMarkus said:
he he, I'm in a gang!
Yes, you are (were)...the "Bubblehead" gang! :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Now that you mention it, Terry hasnt gotten me in a while?!?!?! I wonder why?!?! lol

I don't know why but with the start of the new NHL season upon us you have the perfect opportunity to renew the rivalry & get things going again...:lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
YEEEEOUCH!!!!!!

You've been hanging around Dee huh?
Yeah, that does sound awful Dee-ish, doesn't it? :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts