Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Karen and I decided to do a dry run today to check the time and mileage for next Saturday's cruise....What a great day in So Cal. Thought you might like to see a few pics from the run.....

Mike and Karen

And without a doubt, my favorite pic from this morning........:lol: :lol: :lol: 316 Horsepower, at it's finest.......:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thanks Mike, the car is looking as sharp as usual. :)

Those SHR louvers are really growing on me. I think I am going to have to add those to the 'must have' mod list...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Look's great!!!!

I can't wait to get my black out panel and tail light trim on.
Just waiting for a clear day as it's been raining here. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Mike and Karen, Always looking forward to your post of pics. Thank you JOHN Have agreat cruise this Sat.

·
Registered
816 Posts
R U Guyz Smoken Crack?? There aren't any pics!! I see Nothing!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marichardson said:
Pics are on a need to know (see) basis...:wink:
So quit horsing around :lol:
Yeah, you want to see em, ya gotta Pony up...... ; )

Mike, I put a note in the cruise thread, but kudos to you on the revised route suggestion.....Fantastic route. Plenty of room to stretch your legs, etc....
I also like the industrial area behind the McDonalds and Starbucks....that will be nice Saturday morning parking!! Thanks for your help....

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
marichardson said:
... So quit horsing around ...
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I love that grill!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Mike & Karen, Always a pleasure looking at your pics.Great looking area and the cars are class A.

·
Registered
543 Posts
NICE car! I love the 7th picture. Such a clean look, and tastefully done.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for the compliments. We do appreciate it very much.....

Yes, the panel on the Bullitt is the magnetic panel.

As for the grille, thanks, and to date, my favorite mod on the Bullitt, and one of the first.....Karen and I are just not lovers of honeycomb, except for breakfast.......:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
583 Posts
And I bet all he had to clean off his car was a few bugs! I hate winter! Those photos are great I sure wish we had that weather, no wonder you guys tolerate earthquakes!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BUWITT 3158 said:
And I bet all he had to clean off his car was a few bugs! I hate winter! Those photos are great I sure wish we had that weather, no wonder you guys tolerate earthquakes!
LOL...we really do not have earthquakes here....That is a propaganda campaign by the local media, to help keep down the influx of visitors....We cannot hide from the Rose Parade broadcast every year, so they do this to balance it out.......

Thanks for the kudos....

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Was the SHR Louvers had to install?
They look awesome !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts