Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, I'm gonna make it to the Nat's. I even have Friday off for Vacation. Mainly I just want to be there to run my car down the strip and hang out with you guys and check out the car show. I won't be able to make it down until Friday, and the Drags aren't til Saturday anyway, so this shouldn't be a problem right? I assume if I pre-register for the drags I can just pick up my stuff on Friday, I don't have to show up on Thursday right? I'm not real picky, so Iw as thinking maybe an el cheap-o motel instead of the one's listed. Just pinching pennies where I can. I'm building a 3 wheeler right now, plus a motor for my truck, and trying to get an elcamino ready for some drag races in May, so the weekend away will be nice.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Friday is fine. You can pick up your Mid America registration at Hallet. We have our own hotel away from the Mid America group. I would suggest you pay the extra dollars to stay at the Bullitt hotel. The parking lot parties are not to be missed! Don't forget to register for the Nationals as it is a separate registration at: www.bullittnationals.net

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm registered for the Nat's, but the paypal says to the texas shootout. I did pay for the Nat's right? Can I be a part of the parking lot party if I don't stay at the Bullitt hotel? That's the biggest reason I want to go is to meat up with everybody. I'll probably just T/O 4415, doubt I'll race it. I'm driving it and don't want to risk breaking it and having to hitch-hike home.

I'm trying to get Thursday off too so I can make all the events.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Greg,
I would like to register and would like a room or share a room. How does it look now?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hope I can make it. I am working in Iraq and have a 14 day vacation 2-16 Jun. If I can swing an extension for a few days, I'll be there.

By then I will have a set on Convo Pros with slicks or drag radials and skinnies up front. Steeda arms and 3.25 pulley installed too. Should be in the low 12s easily with that and if lucky high 11s. Later this year a forged VT stroker with cams for better times next year.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Friday is fine. You can pick up your Mid America registration at Hallet. We have our own hotel away from the Mid America group. I would suggest you pay the extra dollars to stay at the Bullitt hotel. The parking lot parties are not to be missed! Don't forget to register for the Nationals as it is a separate registration at: www.bullittnationals.net
Whats wrong with the link to pre-register...or..why cant i register?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
itsabullitt said:
It works for me. Is it just not letting you pull up the page?
the registration page will not open...help

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Greg...

Thanks...Bud...i think i am registered...the link said i was paying to go to the Shootout....thats kinda wierd...huh?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
itsabullitt said:
http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139181
If you pre register, you get free access to the car show. You can spectate at the drags, but if you want to race it's an extra $35.00
thanks itsabullitt...nope no racing...just watching..i think i am set...registered with Bullitt Nats...got my room at the hotel....piece of cake:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts