Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order a back issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords (MMFF). I ordered on 1/27/07. Never got anything. I e-mailed their customer support, no reponse. Their back issue web site did not have a phone number I could find easily so had to get it from one of the magazines, called it and then they gave me another number to call. Called that number, got a voice mail message to leave the question information and they would call back. They did not call. Finally got someone today and they told me they were sold out before I even ordered it although they took my money for something they did not have. Nice.

Isn't that great. I am a subscriber to 3 of their magazines and that's how you get treated. Now they say they will issue me a refund which I guess they would never have done if I never kept trying to get my magazine.

I won't do that again!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
A good "independent" Mustang magazine is Mustang Enthusiast. They cover new and old Stangs pretty well I think. And (for the time being anyways) they aren't owned by Primedia. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts