Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Make me an offer on this brand new unused Pro 50 shifter.

It will fit TKO 500 and 600

I bought it when I was going to fit a TKO 500 in my Bullitt. That did not happen so I am selling this
169.00 Dollar item.
It is in Atlanta Ga and will post from there to you.
THIS WILL NOT FIT A 2001 BULLITT WITH A TREMEC 3650.

This Pro 5.0 Shifter is for those that are putting a TKO 500 or 600 in your 1983-2004 Mustang or Cobra.

Knob Sold Seperatly NOT INCLUDED

PRO 50 shifters are a one of a kind Custom built shifter. They are not like cheap Mass produced units. Unlike the many look-a-likes currently flooding the market......(Steeda, <st1:city><st1>:place>Hurst</st1>:place></st1:city>, B&M,...the list goes on) The PRO 5.0 Unit is a special custom made PERFORMANCE SHIFTER with a one of a kind Patented shift mechanism !!! So special Pro 5.0 received a PATENT for its improved shift mechanism.!!!!
Pro 5.0 have received Raving reviews from Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords for the NEW 2003 cobra t56 six speed shifter ! Which we also sell on Ebay.
With a PRO 5.0 shifter YOU WONT MISS ANOTHER GEAR AGAIN.! We have installed this on Blue Thunder and we LOVED it so much we became a distributor for Pro 5.0!!
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make me an offer

240_Bullitt said:
how much to 66062?? i have a friend who is looking for a shifter for his cobra with a tko600
Make me an offer as I was going to put it on ebay today. I will do shipping at bare cost or even throw
some in towards it. It is in Atlanta, brand new in the box and will go Fed-ex 2 day express.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'LL take Paypal as well

How does a 100 + sipping at bare cost ? I can't get an estimate from here.

or

120 all in delivered and I take a chance on what is costs to ship it.

(I will just tell my mate to send it and I will get a bill next month)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts