Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nope.
Nothing against them, I've seen some pretty impressive setups with the ProM.
I unfortunately didn't fair too well, but that was on a highly modded 94 GT, Edel Almn hds, Gt40 intake, 65mm TB, Crane HI-6, Vortech HO 12psi, ProM-77mm, 24 lb injectors, adj fuel press reg, 2" drop spec rate springs, konis, 3.55 posi w/auburn diff. Hurst Comp + , and a chip. Technology has come a long way since then! Took about a year to get it dialed in. Ran like a wild mustang. Lost to theft. Damn I miss that ride :smile: Sorry so long.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sorry to here about your loss, svtoa0100282. I too was at the wrong end of a stolen mustang, not nearly modified like your though. I always figure I would end up with another one. I always told my wife that I would love to have a special mustang similar to a Cobra, but a little different. Found exactly what I was looking for :smile:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have the PRO M 87/ WMS set up.. and Love it.. it screams now... big increase in power.. will dyno next pay day. PS email me at home and I will give you Ron shorts email addy. He has great prices for all mods and great tech advise.

Doug

[email protected]

·
Registered
579 Posts
ok, maybe i'm dumb but what is a pro m?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts